Just last year, the testers at ElektroRad put the s-pedelec version of the Kalkhoff Integrale through its paces in an endurance test. This year, it was the turn of the Kalkhoff Integrale i11 Di2. The testers gave the following points particularly positive ratings:
- Responsive gearshift at the touch of a finger
- Very aesthetically pleasing battery integration
- Excellent front light
- Exemplary, user-friendly navigation app
- Impressive mix of components
- A powerful drive that provides substantial support on steep ascents
- Silent gear change, even when loaded
- Brilliant braking behaviour
Conclusion: "The modern frame construction and the appearance of the Kalkhoff Integrale i11 Di2 stand for the pedelec of the future. The premium e-bike cuts an impressive figure with a sporty chassis and superior directional stability, and is easy to ride too. The battery saves a lot of energy, even for long tours."
Magazine: ElektroRad 2-2017 // rating: Very Good
All the test scores: 9 city bikes: 1 x Great Value / 1 x Best Buy / 6 x Very Good / 1 x Good / 2 x Satisfactory
You can find your Kalkhoff dealer here. They are waiting for you to test-ride the Kalkhoff Integrale i11 Di2.
KALKHOFF – QUALITY MARKS