Old acquaintance with a new outfit
No unknown quantities: Jubilee frames with drive systems from Bosch and Impulse have proven their worth over many years. There is also no shortage of options from which to select: XXL and Classic versions supplement what’s on offer.
The top model from all perspectives
Select an equipment version:
Introductory model with nothing lost, thanks to Shimano 7-speed hub gears and V-brakes, as well as LED lights.
Well-balanced everyday equipment with LED lighting, hydraulic rim brakes and Schwalbe Energizer tyres.
The particularly low-maintenance variant with belt drive and hydraulic rim brakes.
Pure nostalgia: Classic chassis with mudguards painted in the same colour as the frame and a luggage rack, as well as leather-look handlebar grips and saddle.
Particularly durable: skilful frame design and special components increase the permitted total weight to 170 kg.
Select a drive:
Bosch Active Line
Relaxed pedelec rides in towns and cities
- new drive concept for even more pleasant handling
- dimensions reduced by 25% all over for seamless integration
- one of the lightest mid-mounted motors on the market, at 2.9 kg
- available in either freewheel or back-pedal versions
- Battery: Li-ion 13.4 Ah (500 Wh) // 11.1 Ah (400 Wh)
- Range: up to 150 km // up to 120 km
- Assistance levels: Eco/ Tour/ Sport/ Turbo
The Impulse drive system, tried and tested over many years:
- “Made in Germany” drive system
- Shift-Sensor technology for smooth shifting
- Ride faster and shift more gently
- Battery: Li-ion 17 Ah (603 Wh) // 11 Ah (396 Wh)
- Range: up to 205 km // up to 135 km
- Assistance levels: Eco/ Sport/ Power